Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Science Life

Grad school is not like anything else you will ever experience. But don’t take my word for it:

"I’m a Grad Student" by Adam Ruben:



"Grad School, I Love You, But You're Bringing Me Down" (LCD Soundsystem Parody) by Nathaniel Krefman at UC-Berkeley:



"The Lab Song" (Bruno Mars Parody) by the Cohenford Lab at Marshall University:



Vote for your favorite in the comments section below. And if you feel so inspired, make a video of your own, upload it on YouTube and send me a link to include in a future post!

Check out other sciency song battles at Science Beat, Scientist Swagger and Battle of The Grad Programs!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. I read your blog and I can't stop my self to read your full blog. Again Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future. 야한동영상

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    야한동영상

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll. 일본야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. So informative things are provided here, I really happy to read this post, I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it, for further . 한국야동닷컴

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    국산야동
    한국야동닷컴

    ReplyDelete
  4. What your declaring is entirely genuine. I know that everyone need to say the exact same factor, but I just believe that you put it in a way that all of us can comprehend. 국산야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete